Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Week One: Day One

Food Journal:

Breakfast
:
Oatmeal
Weight Watcher's Yogurt
Banana

Mid-morning snack:
Apple and handful of grapes

Lunch:
Whole-wheat honey and peanut butter sandwich
Healthy Choice Soup
Carrots and celery sticks

Snack:
Weight Watchers Cheese stick

Dinner:
Slice french bread
1 1/2 chicken strips
Mixed veggies

Activity Log:

30 min bike ride
20 min interval training on the treadmill

Emotions Log:

Despite having a very stressful day I am happy that I didn't succumb to the sugar cravings I have when I am stressed. I kept trying to breath and sip on water and chew sugar-free gum. I also did some Yoga stretches and breathing exercises. I also did some self talk where I told myself that the sugar would not give me what I REALLY wanted! I then looked at things I really want as my "reward" that I will give to myself for fulfilling my goal. I first focusing on getting down to 183.5 where I was when I left Weight Watchers in August and then I am going to buy myself a really hot pair of shoes and some jewelry that I have been wanting forever. I will then at that point make the next goal. I usually like to work on 5 lbs increments since that is more duable and not as daunting as looking at the big big picture of the total amount of weight loss I have in mind for myself. I also keep reminding myself that this bulge around my middle is killing me, is unattractive, and is holding me back from looking the way I really want to. Not to mention its really really bad for my health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment